- Initial 12 months contract
- WFH but location is South East suburbs Location
Government Agency requires a Technical Business Analyst to work on a large digital transformation project to help the business areas better ututlise technology and raise the digital maturity in the business units.
You will be responsible for ensuring the successful acceptance for new and changed services by providing input into service design, analysing, and documenting the technical and support conditions.
Role will include:.
- Translating business requirements into technical artefacts;
- Documenting technical solutions and workflows working with technical SME's;
- Documenting high level designs;
- Technical writing to produce project artefacts;
The following skills and experience required:
- Knowledge on operating systems like Microsoft Server and Linux;
- General awareness of Cloud and virtualisation approaches;
- Broad understanding of server, storage and networking hardware;
- Experience with logging, monitoring, auditing and incident management tools and techniques;
- Experience in the development of technical designs and associated documentation
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented and analytical;
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
If you have the experience then please APPLY NOW or Call John on 03 8080 7260 for more information