Working within the Risk Management division of this leading financial services organisation, the requirements and responsibilies are as follows:
- Ability to do development within the Tableau skillset
- Draw in data from various systems
- Strong SQL
- Bringing data into Tableau and building the dashboards, doing further reporting in Excel
- Proficient in data analysis, identify changes between the old data set and new data set.
- Helping the business to UAT
- Document the changes, current as is for reporting. Identify what changes need to be made in tableau, stats, identify any script changes, made in SQL to make these changes.
- You will be working closely with 2/3 people within your particular stream, identifying the changes and testing the data. You will then peer review those changes that are made within Tableau
- Ideally will have previous experience working with financial data and reporting large data sets
- Work with the business, read stats in SQL programming code
- Draw out what data elements are crucial
- Strong Excel - data reports have been built in excel - testing. Data compressions and analysis. Putting up graphs between two data sets
- Strong problem-solving skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 202454