Large financial client based in the Sydney CBD are looking for a Technical Business Analyst with strong experience and understanding in Service Continuity, Uplifting Processes and Service Management.
- Cloud - AWS Experience
- Service Continuity
- Service Management
Key skills and experience required for the role:
- MUST have experience and understanding with Service Continuity, Uplifting Processes and Service Management
- Has experience working with AWS
- Experience with Agile and JIRA
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and facilitation skills
- Build effective relationships with all internal customers, stakeholders and team members.
- Prioritise and manage deliverables according to specified timeframes.
- Liaise with business units and stakeholders to analyse and understand regulatory impact to the business and solve problems.
- Preparation / maintenance of key project documentation such as business requirements document, process flows, trackers, and verification spreadsheet.
- Participate in and assist with meetings and workshops.
- Support the identification and definition of business needs and problems and assess and investigate solution options.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate, please APPLY quoting reference 240666.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.