Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Technical Business Analyst / Scrum Master with proven experience delivering software as a scrum master with a small project team. You will need to be a self-starter, have experience analysing systems to define current functionality and detail user stories in addition to gathering requirements directly from users. You will need to have good technical understanding and experience exploring requirements from an existing system. Technical development experience would be an advantage.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, driving and facilitating agile scrum activities/ceremonies (e.g. daily scrum, sprint planning, backlog grooming and retrospective meetings).
- Analysing and building a technical understanding of the existing system to produce user stories and acceptance criteria in Azure DevOps.
- Corroborating understanding of the existing system with subject matter experts to improve user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Working closely with subject matter experts, developers and solution architects to break down problems and create solutions that work for all parties.
- Managing issues and bugs associated with business unit feedback.
- Supports solution testing and QA by the Project Team and business end users.
- Tracking of business requirements through to business acceptance of delivery.
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- A proven track record working as a scrum master in an agile development environment.
- Highly developed analytical and conceptual thinking skills with a technical background.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to elicit user and business requirements.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- A history of supporting successful ICT projects through the development and management of requirements and business analysis artefacts.
- Experience working with architects and software engineers.
- Experience getting the best use out of Azure DevOps, or similar tools to build, track and improve user stories and other work items.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207959
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.