My client is working on a huge integration project and is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to sit above 4 teams within the domain.
To look into the current state and future state of the project and sit above the integration domain.
The perfect candidate:
Will have lots of customer engagement skills particularly with a digital team. You will be a Senior BA or Technical BA as this project will not be business focused.
- Analyst / Scribe: Story writer, break-up artist, elaborator of acceptance criteria, establishes definition of Done
- To act as a Negotiator: With the Dev Team, with PO's, with Architects / Tech Leads
- Translator/ Modeler: IT to Biz, Biz to IT, business & IT process modelling. Technical debt awareness for PO's
- Coach: Is able to 'pull' teams & PO's towards newer ways of working
- Detective: for Investigating any issues
- A Customer centric perspective (Internal and B2C) of product and service delivery, to ensure alignment to the strategic objectives of the Qantas Group and our IT strategy
- technical skills of : Java, Webservices, Databases, AWS, Springboot, Agile, Kanban and scrum
- Will have previously created user stories (gerkin style), epics ect
- Strong stakeholder engagement and the ability to drive teams
If you match the following requirements please apply for the role below.