Leading Banking & Financial Services organisation seeks multiple TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYSTS with INFRASTRUCTURE project experience.. APPLY NOW!!!
The following are the key skills and experience required:
- Strong previous experience as a TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST working in large complex environments
- Technical domain knowledge; infrastructure, network, security; as well as experience in Service management ( BAU )
- Understanding and experience in use of business analysis tools and techniques
- Independent worker, with ability plan, supervise, or lead the work of others on large projects and within the BA Team
- Deep working knowledge and advocacy of the business analysis knowledge areas
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal, formal documentation, presentation, diagramming and modelling, facilitation and elicitation
- Business domain knowledge; financial services industry, operational processes, product and service delivery, business systems, information security, knowledge management, consultancy
- Ability to interview and interact with business and technical stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work outside core hours when required to meet specific deadlines
- IIBA CBAP or CCBA
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!