This role is responsible for the functional maintenance and development of the LMS component of the platform ensuring a good experience for both learners and educators.
Also, contributing to the development and implementation of teaching and learning materials, assessments and tools used to create, blended, face to face and online high-quality course offerings.
It will involve working alongside other members of the organisations teams to ensure they equally deliver on projects and priorities throughout the year.
- Work closely with the Team Leaders to review, update and implement the digital strategy and prioritise activities
- Work closely with the ICT systems delivery team
- Coordinate and assist with the resource and course maintenance to ensure face to face, online and blended resources and courses are up-to-date, and users have correct access to the portal
- Provide support for the eLearning technologies to learners and educators
- Implement, review and advise on key areas of the digital strategy which relate to the operation of the LMS, including prioritising activities
- Improve staff capability to meet the strategic and operational directions of the organisation
- Support the organisation to provide quality, proactive education, training and support
Requirements and skills:
- Experience with SumTotal and/or comparable Learning Management System/Talent Management System such as Blackboard or Canvas
- Previous experience working in an educational context
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 193247