- Leading consulting firm servicing the Banking and Finance industry
- Multiple opportunities working across Data Risk and Controls projects
- Technical Business Analysis and Data Aggregating/Analysis
Our client, a leader in the consulting sector, have multiple exciting opportunities for strong Technical Business Analysts with strong data analytics, data risk and control skills.
The roles will be responsible for working with the business in order to understand their pain points with data that can be remedied as well as identifying risks and control gaps in order to uplift customer environments.
The roles will additionally be working across aggregating large data sets, databases and collaborating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. For this reason, an ideal applicant will come from a Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing or Big Data background prior to moving into Business Analysis and equally have had exposure to data risk projects such as BCBS 239, APS 114 or AML.
The positions will involve extensive stakeholder engagement; consulting; problem solving; process improvement; and will require a strong drive to deliver quality outcomes within a complex environment.
With the roles interacting with various stakeholders at multiple levels across the organisation, the position would suit dynamic, enthusiastic people with proven consulting experience and a proactive approach.
- Technical Business Analyst with BI, Data Warehousing or Big Data experience.
- Proven experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience working on key data risk and control projects (like BCBS 239, APS 114 etc.)
- Proven experience working with complex data and large data sets.
- Ideally proven consulting experience.
- Outstanding communication skills and stakeholder management skills with a strong work ethic and collaborative nature.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 8267 2480 quoting reference: 207841
Please click the apply button