About the Role:
Our client is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to work on ongoing projects due to the increased number of projects. The analyst will need to deliver enhancement which will improve initiatives and strengthen the team capability even further.
- Work closely with the project stakeholders, internal IT teams and third-party vendors to gather, develop, validate, and recommend business, technical and functional solutions to business problems.
- Build and manage relationships with key business stakeholders and provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying and documenting business requirements for new or existing solutions.
- Comprehend business requirement to technical specification to the development team.
- Coordination of required activities to complete the delivery with a cross functional team.
- Coordination of API and database change requirements and updates including Swagger/Confluence documentation through working with tech teams.
- Participate and contribute to quarterly and sprint planning and execution activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience writing technical documentation using Atlassian Confluence
- Good understanding of ETL methodologies, data architecture and solutioning
- Querying databases using query languages (SQLs / TSQL)
- Understanding of API contracts / Low Level Design
- Experience with cloud platforms - AWS, GCP
- Experience or familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar email marketing platforms is desirable
- Experience in working with Agile development cycle
- Ability to understand API interface specification and data flows
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a Technical Business Analyst
- Experience in working with a digital marketing team.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 0282672485 quoting reference 248440.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.