About the Company
This iconic Australian orgnisation is held in high regard and is a leader in their field. Their research is leading the way in ground-breaking discoveries and they have grown to become the centre of a vibrant local and global community.
About the role
This is an opportunity for an experienced Technical Business Systems Analyst to deliver core infrastructure projects within a large and complex enterprise environment
operate as a seasoned Business Analyst (Technical) who has experience in analysis and documentation of application stacks and analysis as input into migration phases. This role will lead the analysis of in scope application stacks. The migration projects are step change in how services are delivered to the organisation. The project will be run out of the IT Project Delivery Team, steered by the Operational, Application and Architecture Services, and will work closely with system owners across the organisation
Required Skills and experience
You will be a seasoned Business analyst who has preferably worked in technical application stack space within large, complex public sector environments. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are motivated and driven by the outcome and challenges of securing complex IT environments, with a methodical and consultative approach in your work.
Your experience would include all/most of the following:
- Extensive experience as an IT Business Analyst working on multiple infrastructure initiatives simultaneously.
- Establishing BA centres of excellence and developing tools, templates that drive BA best practice.
- Strong track record writing unambiguous, verified requirements to non-technical distributable level.
- Strong track record in analysing application architectures, process review and documentation (As-Is/To-Be).
- Good understanding of Application Delivery platforms, Network infrastructure, Infrastructure Applications, Virtualization technologies, and Cloud technologies and platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement & facilitation in complex heterogenous environments that have a broad range of business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience working with structured project management methodologies such as PRINCE2, Agile, PMBOK.
- Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and facilitation skills
- PRINCE2 certifications highly regarded.
- ITILv3 certifications highly regarded.
- Experience supporting application stack analysis, large-scale transformational projects, ideally in a large public sector environment
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to engage and facilitate effective conversations with system owners and application owners.
- Experience working with a PMO
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Eugene on (02) 82672467 quoting reference #243390.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.