Role - Technical Business Analyst
Contract through till Sept'23 + possible extensions
Multiyear program, Great feedback from existing contractors
Hourly rate ($103.50 incl. Super)
Brisbane CBD based
About the role
This is a key position that bridges the gap between business and technology functions and associated stakeholders. The role will work closely with architects to establish a roadmap for any complex business/system requirements that can't be realised by existing platforms but requires new technology components to be evaluated.
- Lead detailed systems design process by documenting project artefacts
- Provide informed advice to technical implementation resources on the business impacts of implementation options
- Performing system analysis on application, interface (API) and data model designs to assure successful delivery of business outcomes.
- Reporting to Program management and obtaining approval for system designs
- Analysing and improving the performance of cloud-based application solutions and support services while maintaining business outcomes.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability in business requirements capture and analysis, process modelling through to requirements testing within a government environment.
- Experience in one or more of the following technical specialities: SQL, C#, .Net, Dynamics365, DevOps
- Strong experience and knowledge in all phases of System Development Lifecycles (SDLC)
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications including infrastructure and software solutions
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability in delivery of solutions through Agile iteration/sprint cycles
** Please note applications for this role will close on 23rd June
For more information , please contact Moitri Banerjee on07 3003 7647 or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 247516.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.