About the Company
Our client is a large Victorian government agency, looking for a mid-level Technical Business Analyst with strong database experience to work on Enterprise technology.
- Investigates operational system problems, provides management/business advice, and identifies and implements appropriate solutions as required.
- Works closely with stakeholders to ensure problems are resolved, and develops relationships through effective communication and consultation.
- Ensures that systems developed meet quality standards and technical requirements.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated strong technical experience in SQL and SQL Integration Services (required).
- Database administration (eg. PowerShell, VB, MIM) would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Contemporary knowledge of information technology and systems, including their application to business contexts.
- Candidates with government experience would be highly regarded.
- Prior IT Operations experience (including server support and maintenance) and/or tertiary qualification in Information Technology are also highly regarded.
- ITIL certification is desirable.
If you are a mid-level BA who is looking to take their next step forward with the Victorian government, this is for you! Apply Now to find out more! For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 241790.