About the Company :
One of our premium clients based in Sydney is looking for a Technical Business Analyst. The contract is for 6 months where you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
About the role :
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for analysis, requirements gathering, selection, development and delivery of integrated. The position will work with both internal and external partners
- Elicit and document user requirements using various techniques;
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) with defined priority that guide the Agile software development team.
- Co-ordinates between technical and business team on daily basis to ensure the project progress. It is nice to have prior Scrum master experience.
- Research analyse and document data / information specifically within the Data and Integration domains and propose the solution.
- Coordinate with business and technical stakeholders / SMEs to capture information required for the creation of complex data models and map information flows.
- Drive the design, documentation and development of technical requirements and functional specifications using context diagram and process models;
- Develop the User acceptance test scenarios and co-ordinate/test along with business for execution.
Skills and experience :
- In-depth knowledge about anyone JSON, XML YAML data structures.
- Experience with NoSQL databases will be highly desirable.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end integration and dependencies ideally from the context of NoSQL data analytics solution.
- Advanced stakeholder and SMEs engagement skills with demonstrated experience in analysing problems, conducting gap analysis, identifying root cause and transforming requirements into technical documentation.
- Experience of documenting information for the creation of Data models.
- Experience of dissecting business processes to identify data requirements.
- Proven experience conducting workshops with business and technical SMEs, eliciting technical requirements supporting business, data and integration needs;
- Demonstrated experience as a business analyst in developing technical requirements from abstract briefs and preparing functional specifications with complex or large information systems;
- Exp in complex data mappings and understanding business process to drive the data requirements
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 240508.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.