About the Company :
One of our premium government clients based in Melbourne is looking for a Technical Business Analyst. The contract is for 6 months where you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
About the role :
The Technical Business will be responsible for building functional and technical requirements and supporting projects enabling a high-quality business solution in an Agile context
- Engaging with business, system owners and subject matter experts to own deliverables and drive workshops to achieve targeted outcome
- Assist with the amplification of the user stories and requirements, supporting team members with their work where required.
- Participate in and facilitate relevant Agile services with the team including but not limited to Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective
- Facilitate clear and open communication between business stakeholders, developers, and the product owner
- Be involved in being able to identify, develop, document, validate and drive endorsement of key integration requirements
Mandatory Skills and Requirements:
- 4+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst on software projects with demonstrated experience in customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Proficient experience with data profiling, data verification and reconciliation
- Proven experience working collaboratively with User Experience teams
- Demonstrated experience in data remediation strategies and requirements gathering experience based upon future state design principles
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and other O365 products will be highly desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of performing reconciliation after data migration
- Ability to effectively use workplace tools such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams and advanced excel skills
- Experience in Agile approach to software development
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 240458.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.