In this role you will be reporting to the Application Integration Delivery Lead. You will be responsible for helping define the business issues via in-depth investigation and gathering of technical and non-technical information. You will outline detailed requirements for a solution and ensure the delivered solution meets the business requirements. Superannuation knowledge and a strong technical background are key skills needed for this role.
Skills & Experience:
- Writing Application Discovery Documentation which includes current state architecture and data flows
- Translating requirements into epics, features, user stories and dependencies whilst working with squads that align with tech and business requirements
- Working closely with Senior Project Managers to help deliver project governance (operational readiness and cloud governance requirements)
- Collaborating with the Application Integration Delivery Lead daily to plan, monitor and execute the program across this large-scale migration project.
- Experience across Hybrid topologies for Cloud and On-premise deployment and migrations
- You will be confident working in a complex delivery environment as you manage multiple delivery partners and vendors
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Comfortable playing a leadership role and running workshops for functional and IT teams
- Proven analytical skills and evidence-based decision making
- JIRA experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 237879.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.