About the Company:
Diversified insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who are committed to creating a flexible working environment that supports their employees to reach their potential.
About the role:
Work on a large enterprise program as a Technical BA, with SAP integration experience acting as the bridge between the finance SME and Development team. The role will focus on integration and data flows of finance systems, having responsibility for capturing requirements and producing design documentation in preparation for the development, testing and delivery sign of all integrations for the program.
- Documentation of Design Documents for SAP SPL (Special Purpose Ledger)
- Ensure alignment of design with strategic decisions from both a process and architectural perspective
- Assess requirements with the scope of project phases
- Provide insights into the overall data flow with respect to data integrity, auditability and reporting
- Manage testing based on requirements and documentation
Skills and experience:
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to translate business needs into a technical document
- Solid knowledge of accounting concepts
- Experience in the software development lifecycle
- Jira and Confluence
- Strong Agile experience
- Experienced in documenting integration designs and data flows
- Experience with SAP ECC6, SAP Hana or SAP FPSL implementation and integration
- Insurance or Financial Services experience would be considered as highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 213736.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.