- Initial 6 months Contract
- Brand New Project (Software Implementation)
- Immediate Start
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join its IT team.
The ideal candidate will have workflow experience and previous experience in software configuration, data migration and system integration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of complex business scenarios to develop user business requirements and process designs for new systems and enhancements to existing systems, allowing clients to achieve maximum efficiency in their work processes.
- Analyse user requirements with respect to technology capabilities, existing systems and integration methods to develop functional designs, data schemas and data flows for whole system solutions corresponding with business requirements and processes.
Essential Skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge and experience in the analysis of business application systems including skills in business process analysis, requirements specification and problem solving.
- Background in software development highly desirable
- Must have strong technical skills around software configuration, data migration and system integration
- Must have experience in eliciting business requirements and mapping for system integrations
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience within the media industry is highly desirable
For more info contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org