The role with us
You will help us identify, develop, implement and support business processes which may include process management strategies and identify continuous process improvement ideas and requirements through comprehensive root cause analysis.
- Leading the gathering of functional and nonfunctional requirements across technical and business stakeholders
- Managing the requirements applying previous experience from Agile capital projects
- Briefing build teams and other impacted groups on requirements for design, build & test
- Leverage operational and retail energy sector experience
- Able to convey complex ideas and technical concepts/ requirements into plain speak and present to range of audiences
- Support analysis and design of current state and desired future states
- Analyze and recognize patterns in complex processes to initiate improvements and solutions
- Support the design of future state processes in collaboration with key business stakeholders
- Ensure process improvements are based on business insights, analysis and current process application in channel
- Experience with SaaS interfaces and APIs would be desirable, including error handling management
- Experience with both operational and retail aspects of the energy sector
- Experience driving improvement initiatives and delivering business benefits
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work autonomously whilst working collaboratively within a team
Thrive, your way
Your work will expose you to innovative thinking, technologies and global best practice. As we grow, you'll grow, and this will extend onto building your own valuable talents and skills here with us.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU APPLY NOW!!!!