Our client is seeking to engage a Technical Business Analyst to interpret & aggregate a range of requirements, articulate business objectives and document solution requirements.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Strong analytical skillset with a demonstrated ability to interpret & aggregate a range of requirements, articulate business objectives and document solution requirements
- Ability to support the analysis & design of streams of work through business & technical discussions to focus on key outcomes and priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written. A skilled facilitator with strong presence and presentation expertise
- Excellent knowledge/experience in the application of Agile approaches and change management.
- High level of flexibility with ability to readily adapt to change.
- Experience working with a range of tools including Jira, SharePoint, Confluence
- Must demonstrate Data Mapping experience in a banking or financial services environment
- Must demonstrate experience working with OpenAPI/Swagger specifications and APIs
- Must demonstrate broad experience in Finance / Banking projects - ideally with APIs, NPP, CDR, Open Banking
- Experience in working in a matrix/cross-functional environment with distributed teams
- Demonstrated experience with Agile Project delivery, Agile approaches and techniques
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.