Seeking a Technical Business Analyst for a well renowned Telco company here in Melbourne.
Ideally around 7~10 years' experience in the field, prefer someone coming from system admin or analyst background (has to be very technical and infrastructure orientated)
Client will prefer someone who has done some telco projects and data migration projects.
You must have:
* Must have a basic understanding of networking functions - IP addresses, Subnets, Host names, DNS etc
* Having had past exposure to systems administration would be highly desirable
* Fundamental exposure to or understanding of web portals and associated application architecture and basic security components to those architectures (e.g AD & IDAM interactions)
* Strong engagement and written and verbal communication skills - the ability to quickly identify relevant people and question them.
* Strong analytical and data organisation skills - proven ability to manage data sets in a spreadsheet, and manipulate those data sets in repeatable patterns.
* Demonstrated ability to design, build and maintain a visual representation in a spreadsheet for tracking multiple scopes of work with multiple components such as a multi-faceted traffic light report.
If this sounds like you , please apply now !!!!