Our client, a century old global Financial Services organisation who pride themselves on putting their people first are recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst with experience working on Credit Risk or Loan Origination projects in banks.
You will be working on an upgrade project of the banks current Credit System. This is global project spanning across 4 continents and will rationalise all local models into one global model calculation engine.
To be successful in this role it is important that you:
- Are an experienced technical business analyst with good stakeholder management who is able to elicit business requirements and translate to functional requirements for delivery teams
- Have solid experience in steering delivery team, creating backlogs, prioritising and planning sprints
- Have experience with credit risk management and ratings such PD, EAD, LGD and RAROC
- Pro-active, hands-on and able to work independently
- Experience with front end credit risk systems
It is important you have a sound knowledge of banking parameters with compliance experience. You will also have developed knowledge and understanding of risk and relevant risk models and their application.
Technical and Specialist Skills
- 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst in IT projects
- Ability to take high-level requirements and create specific and meaningful requirements
- Ability to effectively break down requirements and translate to appropriate-sized epics and user stories
- Ability to work independently and achieve results
- Perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems
- Knowledge and experience with agile methodologies, e.g., Scrum, Kanban
- Knowledge of core credit systems
- A high level of numeracy and an ability to produce financial models
This is an urgent requirement and we are recruiting now. To be considered please submit your cv quoting reference 204543.