My client, a leading Australian bank is seeking 2 x Technical BA's with proven experience working on Credit Risk systems.
This role is integral to the successful complettion of Basel III and IFRS9 projects. You must have:
- Proven experience working on Credit Risk Systems - not negotiable
- Leading the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements
- Managing the development of detailed Business Requirements
- Reviewing and revising documentation across the project lifecycle, including implications for project time, cost, quality and risk
- Use SAS to analyse the data collected, across multiple projects to evaluate the effectiveness of solutions, and the value they provide
- At least 5 years' experience in Banking and Finance
- Knowledge of Credit Risk, Basel II, and other regulatory projects
- Ability to read and understand Base SAS code and use it to document the knowledge base
- Experience in large scale, complex environment
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 203220.