Our Client is seeking a Technical Business Analyst for a contract until June 2020, with a 6 month extension option. You will be responsible for driving integrations through the IBM MQ stack to consuming systems.
Within this role you will be responsible to:
- Engage collaboratively with staff to understand their business and system needs; plan, document and execute business and strategic analysis
- Undertake complex business analysis activities as required to ensure deliverables are produced and delivered on time
- Provide mentoring, training and advice to other team members and clients with respect to business analysis and project coordination services as required.
- Identify and establish business-oriented maintenance and support processes needed for effective operations of ITS, applying continuous improvement principles and practices.
- Provide regular progress reports on all assigned work, advice on effort estimation of analysis activities and resource requirements.
- Contribute to strategic planning, policy development and decision making processes, while keeping abreast of changes and best practice of business analysis.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Business Analyst working on similar data integration projects across a varied range of approaches and methodologies.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, including technical writing and the ability to cultivate and maintain strong working partnerships with a diverse range of groups.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200664.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.