Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to be responsible for gathering metadata requirements, working closely with the department's Metadata Working Group (MDWG) and other SME's. While utilising your strong Business Analysis skills and experience, you will work with the MDWG to make recommendations in the form of a functional solution options paper.
This is a fast-starting contract opportunity until April 2020 with extensions until June 2020, will be located in our Client's Canberra CBD offices and requires candidates to have the ability to obtain a Federal Government security clearance.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of metadata, tools and standards with the ability to lead requirements gathering for a metadata project
- Effective detailed user research and analysis of business/technical requirements
- The ability to document user stories, use cases and prepare a functional solution options papers
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Exceptional analytical skills including the ability to analyse and assess options
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 199536
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.