We are currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst who has strong financial industry background and experience with digital, agile environment
Your role overview:
- Collaborate with Platform Owner to maintain team's backlog.
- Elicit solution design briefs for new project work.
- Analyse and validate Microservice (MS) requirements.
- Engage project stakeholders as required.
- Translate MS requirements into detailed user stories.
- Groom user stories and elevate to 'Ready for Dev' state.
- Create SIT, security, performance, devops, BVT & TVT stories as required.
- Run story elaborations, sprint planning sessions and other Agile ceremonies.
- Collaborate with Solution Designers and/or project stakeholders (SMEs, BAs) to finalise business and technical requirements and design decisions
- Propose sprint candidates & ensure they are fully groomed as appropriate
- Work on delivery plan with the scrum team and communicate to PO and EM. Keep management up to date of any impacts to timelines.
- Participate in walkthrough for acceptance of the development and QA efforts
- Draft up acceptance criteria for stories on BDD pronciples, go through AC with tester and update if required.
This role requires:
In depth knowledge with Microservice APIs (Experience in project peice with API integration)
- AWS knowledge
- Strong Agile/Scrum Master experience
- Strong communication skills
- Well organised and a strong "co-ordinator"
- Troubleshooting skills / technical mindset
Apply now with your CV in Word format
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <199429>.