Our client is seeking to engage a Technical Business Analyst to elicit, collate, prioritise and document business requirements (functional and non-functional) for a future spatial vegetation management toolset from a diverse and distributed stakeholder group across Queensland.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Work with stakeholders and business groups to analyse and plan the improvement of processes and data insights, while understanding the opportunities and complexities of the existing workflow platforms and tools.
- Elicit and document business rules and complete business process mapping where required.
- Simplifying business operations through efficient, effective, and complete data and information capture.
- Manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with a team effectively and collaboratively.
- Capture and/or review/update end-to-end current state processes, identifying links to roles, business and other rules, systems and information.
- Capture, model and/or review/update desired future state processes, incorporating links to proposed future state roles, rules, systems and information.
- Prepare requirements for a procurement process and provide input in the response evaluations.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.