About the role
One of our government client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work as part of Digital & Technology Services (DTS) Team.
The role will require a combination of relevant technical and business analyst experience with excellent communication skills
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
- Providing professional, consulting and business analysis expertise to plan, implement a business model focused on digital and technology solutions
- Customer engagement and innovations with a team of solution architect, user experience specialist, business and technical subject matter experts.
- Scope out high fidelity prototypes/MVP and proof-of-concepts.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall.
- Be involved in Centre of Excellence and continuous improvement activities for the digital roadmap internally.
- At least 5 years of active experience with digital transformation and customer experience projects.
- Demonstrated experience in complex ICT development project delivery
- Demonstrated experience in producing High level road mapping and detailed business requirements documents
- Demonstrated experience in producing epics and user stories
- Experience with multiple platforms such as AI, Customer Digital Experience Platforms, CMS, Mobile, Case Management, Enterprise Document Management and Digitisation
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects using lean methodologies
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 191927.