About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Technical Business Analyst you will be working on a variety of IT projects. You will be responsible for providing high level analysis and technical advice to support IT project decision making, planning and delivery across a portfolio of complex initiatives.
As Technical Business Analyst you will identify stakeholders, establish relationships, complete technical system analysis to support ongoing projects, and data analysis and reporting. You will be working with Office 365 and working with identity data from AD, Azure AD and Oracle Identity Manager. You will analyse systems and systems data to generate reports that lead to actionable insights.
- Determine technical requirements and specify effective business processes
- Apply required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards
- Identify, develop and implement business improvement opportunities
- Identify and develop opportunities for improving investment planning and delivery processes
- Provide meaningful reports based on data analysis using a structured process
- Build positive working relationships with stakeholders
- Ensure technical specifications are developed that communicate user requirements in technical terms
- Drive improvements in the internal processes
- Work with Vendors and third party's
- Previous experience as an experience Technical Business Analyst working on IT projects
- Experience working on technical system analysis, process analysis and design, data analysis and reporting.
- Experience working with Office 365 would be advantageous
- Experience working with identity data from AD, Azure AD, Oracle Identity Manager
- Experience analysing systems and systems data to generate reports that lead to actionable insights
- Proficient with excel and Power BI
- Ability to assess applications and map their dependencies to other systems
- Ability to understand impacts and be able to effectively portray the risk of making technical changes
- Ability to work with external teams to co-ordinate changes to technical systems and infrastructure.
- Process analysis, mapping and modelling
- Strong background in managing the delivery of project communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to engage key stakeholders
- Ability to us a structured and organised approach to change
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 24 January
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 191731
Please click the apply button.