About the Company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
Technical Business Analyst you will design, develop, test and provide implementation support for custom billing and revenue analytic solutions. You will be heavily involved in the custom solution design phase
- Engage with stakeholders to identify requirements
- Design custom billing and revenue analytics system
- Act as a subject matter expert for systems developed
- Lead the development and testing of small releases
- Ensure the solution is ready for Production deployment.
- Document data quality issues and functional defects
- Complete all transition to production documentation
- Engage with stakeholders to user acceptance and data quality test the developed solutions
- Report any issues or risks
- Previous experience as a Technical Business Analyst in a Development environment
- Experienced in custom solution designs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into functional requirements
- Experience with operational and reporting systems
- Experience working within a large, complex multi-disciplinary organisation
- Knowledge of multi-level data presentation techniques, including interactive dashboards and reports
- Ability to quickly understand complex data and perform detailed analysis associated with data quality issues
- Experience with UX and UI design
- Experience with writing design specifications
- Experience with transitioning applications from development to support
- Previous experience working with a health provider or private health insurer
- Use of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Understanding of billing work processes and data specific to public health organisations
- Experience working with collaboration software to manage project tasks (e.g. JIRA, Redmine etc)
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 188775
Please click the apply button.