- Large enterprise organisation
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
- Joining leader in the Telco industry
Our client, a large IT&T organisation based just outside of the Sydney CBD, have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join on an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.
The role will be joining a large team focussing on technical projects for existing Contact Centre, Activations and Incident Management departments. These projects will involve system enhancements, maintenance, development and implementations.
This role interacts with various stakeholders at multiple levels across the group and would suit dynamic, enthusiastic staff interested in being a key component of a large, progressive team.
- At least 3-5 years' technical business analysis experience.
- Experience working on full end to end systems development projects.
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce, Oracle and others) and SQL.
- Ability to produce clear and precise technical specifications.
- Large enterprise environment experience.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent business acumen with a strong work ethic and collaborative nature.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY