- Ensure technology solutions are aligned with the organisations enterprise architecture
- Complete project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability
- Workshop business and data requirements with key stakeholders.
- Provide support in tasks related to business and data analysis.
- Convert business needs into functional designs using knowledge of data warehousing and Big Data architecture and processes
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify impacts to business processes and system processes as a result of GDW or reporting application changes
Previous Experience in:
- Experience gained in a large and complex enterprise environments ideally within financial services, Telecommunications, Utility or similar large enterprise.
- Experience working in medium to large projects (~400k+)
- Experience in both Data loads requirements as well as reporting and extract requirements.
- Data Analysis Skills - looking into large amounts of data to analyse, map, and assess for impacts.
- Data Warehousing experience.
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- The Ability to work in an AGILE environment. Experience in an Agile environment is highly regarded.
- Teradata skills/knowledge.
- Medium Level SQL Experience - Ability to read scripts and write SQL in order to analyse data.
- Strong communications skills, able to bridge the gap between business (product manager, business BA.) and technical teams.
- Experience with reporting solutions such as Tableau.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 201612