- Initial 6 months contract
- Life Insurance Experience Required
- Large multinational environment
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst to join a global financial company in North Sydney. This role comes at an exciting time of growth in line with the launch of new and exciting company initiatives and will focus on multiple projects.
The Business Analyst will be the key liaison point between the business and IT, you will be responsible for providing analytical, problem solving and testing of actuarial calculations.
The ideal candidate will have experience within life insurance and strong SQL skills.
Key skills required for the Business Analyst:
- Extensive experience working as a Business Analyst (minimum of 5 years)
- Experience within Life insurance (Minimum of 1 year recent experience)
- Experience in calculating premium and claims
- Experience in engaging with internal and external stakeholders on defining business requirements (Your stakeholders need to be Insurance personel - Underwriters etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in the development of procedures and procedural documentation.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on multiple projects.
For more information contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org