- Participate in a technical team to deliver timely and high-quality deliverables for backend components, APIs and application interfaces.
- Provide technical advice through interpretation and translation of business requirements, and technical analysis for solutions.
- Work with the Project Manager, Designers, Developers and Testers to deliver high quality applications, databases and systems; actively contribute throughout the scoping, designing, development, testing and implementation phases as applicable to the project.
- Maintain timely and accurate system documentation, including change requests, technical and user guides, software asset and configuration registers, problem and resolution knowledge bases, and other documentation produced during the application and/or system lifecycle.
- Provide timely, specialist advice and support to the project manager and project team to ensure seamless project delivery, reliability and optimal effectiveness of applications and systems.
- Demonstrating proactivity, showing initiative and having the ability to participate in a variety of complex ICT projects in an environment with numerous stakeholders and tight timeframes.
- Maintaining a contemporary knowledge of industry trends, backend components and related technologies in a rapidly changing environment.
If this sounds like you then please contact Shaun Dickenson here firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.