The role is for a Scrum Master / Tech BA to join initially on a 6-month contract but likely to end up 12 months (or more).
This role reports to the Technology Project Manager for one of their major projects which will deliver a portal for advisers to manage their clients and their portfolios.
As a scrum master this role will set up and run the rituals required for the agile delivery. This includes but is not limited to sprint planning, retros, stand-ups and showcases.
This role will provide technical analysis interpreting and clarifying the business requirements for the scrum team. They will understand the end to end requirements and solution, support testing automation and quality assurance in general.
As a BA they are a cross functional team member who has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is able to script, test, document and automate.
On-going tasks include:
- Facilitate scrum rituals
- Technical documentation & specifications
- Test automation
To be considered for this role you will demostrate:
- Good understanding of agile methodology, must have good experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Good understanding of trading life cycle from front office order management to back office trade settlement.
- Basic familiarity with IRESS/Chess systems is a plus
- Exposure to n-tiered application architecture with focus on restful and soap web-servicesUnderstanding of XML, JSON message structures
- Basic understanding of automated testing proces
- Basic understanding of any java-script based automated testing frameworks such as selenium and nightwatch
- Ability to test backend web-services / service engines using tools such as postman and soapUI.