Technical Business Analyst - Initial 12 months contract- Immediate start!
The role is a mix of BA/Product Management. The successful candidate will be liaising with various stakeholders, gathering requirements, understanding requirements and translating that to other people to build what is required.
The Customer Journey Analytics product will provide a system of record for every experience of every customer ("360-degree view"), including Transactional Data (Profile, Operational) and Behavioural Data (Touchpoint, Feedback). The scope of work for building CJA might include data functionalities (growth and experience analytics, predictive data models, journey orchestration and personalisation) and data capabilities (data platforms & engineering, data acquisition and transformation, data governance, API development).
To be considered for this role:
- You must have 5+ years experience as a Technical Business Analyst with a background in Data Transformation, Advanced Analytics/Data Engineering.
- Data Visualisation/Tech stack - data visualisation (e.g. Tableau, Looker, open stack, Adobe), predictive data models (AI, ML)
- Successful experience in system integration and digital optimisation
- Reporting across Adobe platform and work with IT and data team around integration of new data sources
- Implement robust multivariate testing within Adobe platform to personalise customer journey and improved CRO.
From a skills perspective, TECH BA with exposure to the following highly regarded.
- Strong Python developments skills and experience
- Object store - reading, writing and processing data in various formats esp. parquet
- Mongo query language
- Node.js (bonus)
- Spark(pyspark) - spark sql, structured data processing, structured streaming (bonus)
- Airflow - Configuration and creation of DAGs
- K8s deployment and configuration of workloads
- Docker containerisation
- JIRA and Confluence
- Agile methodologies and practices
- ETL methodologies and practices
- Data architecture and solutioning
- Design and implementation of RESTful APIs
To register your interest for this role, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For more details, please contact Meg Geronimo at (02) 82672478 quoting job # 237990