My client, a leading Australian bank is working on a project to build a Basel aligned Scoring Engine and is integrating it with the existing Credit Risk back end systems.
We are looking for experienced Technical BA's both contract and permanent with
- Credit Risk knowledge
- Basel ii and Basel III knowledge
- Risk calculation engines
- Financial services experience
- Working with stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, information and systems
- Defining and driving 'As Is' and 'To Be' processes;
- Creating supporting documentation and testing, training and implementation activities,
- Constructing the business case and benefits realisation plan.
- Stakeholder Management and Communication
- 3-5 years of business process improvement/ re-engineering, data analysis, system functional and non-function analysis experience.
- Recent Financial industry experience
- Credit Risk, Basel II, regulatory projects experience
- Knowledge of SAS and SQL- the ability to read and understand Base SAS and SQL code and use it to document the knowledge base
- Knowledge of Agile Project delivery methodologies
If you are interested in this role please apply online and quote Job Number 203225