Our client is a leader within their industry. They pride themselves on their work and have grown consistently due to this. Due to an increase in project work we see a Technical Architect to join the team.
Technical architect role will focus on uplift of the file integration between current systems, this includes:
- Analysing and constructing a view of current state for flow of files between internal systems, as well as the banking interfaces and external partners.
- Designing future state in collaboration with other technical members and leaders to leverage available platforms for file movement, as well as transformation solutions where appropriate.
- Track record on system integration expertise - architecting, designing and implementing middleware/file movement/ETL solutions.
- Significant experience with multiple programming languages including Java, C++, shell scripts, etc.
- Deep understanding of Unix/Linux platforms, and deployment / operations of software on these platforms proven expertise at deploying CI/CD practices across technology stacks.
As this role has extensive stakeholder management the successful candidate will have strong communication skills and demonstrable experience with client management.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Ash Bhatia on 80807217 for more information.