Our client a large NSW government department is looking for a Technical Architect to provide specialist advice on technological architectures, solutions and functionality of various applications to meet the organisations programs and projects. The role will include providing technical advice, carrying out implementations, configurations, and installations of hardware.
Skills & Responsibilities include the following:
- Experience in large complex organisations
- Good understanding of complex networks and infrastructure configuration and deployment
- Design knowledge of network architecture
- Experience in Cisco SDWAN, ACI, Palo Alto, MS Teams, SASE products, AWS & Azure cloud networking
- Skills with dynamic routing protocols, such as BGP
- Experience with enterprise applications architecture, including Application Delivery Controllers experience (F5, Netscaler)
- Experience in documenting existing configuration, and implementing new configuration
- Experience needed with, operating systems, data management, network services, security, system, and network management
- You will be a self-starter with a positive attitude
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 241544.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.