Technical Architect required to act as an SME for Cloud Technologies with a particular focus on Microsoft solutions, Azure & Office365 Solutions
Our client is seeking an experienced Architect to provide expertise in design and implementation of cloud solutions, in particular for Microsoft Azure services and for other vendor managed storage and compute solutions.
- Identifying strategic and operational risk including disaster recovery associated with proposed solutions
- Translating business and technical requirements into architecture designs and specifications, and supporting project staff in the implementation of solutions
- Mentoring operational staff on cloud concepts and operations
- Understand the client's project aims and to offer professional and commercial insight to ensure client satisfaction as well as representing the interests of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience developing cloud connectivity designs
- Extensive knowledge of the Azure & Office365 solutions, and a strong understanding of other cloud technologies
- Experience developing IaaS and PaaS designs
- Experience with contemporary identity and access management solutions and integrations
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT Infrastructure engineering supporting cloud based infrastructure
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on Azure
- Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7502 for more information today and quote the job id number 184975.