The Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of cloud based solutions and technologies.
These technologies include--but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies.
It also requires that the Technical Architect maintain an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem.
- Working closely with Delivery Managers, Functional Solution Architects and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Designing transformational technical solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business requirements in accordance with industry best practices
- Leading and mentor the development team on the project.
- Enforcing sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Working collaboratively and having very strong communications skills, especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative, prescriptive thinking
- Identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice; serving as an active contributor to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the community.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
- 5-8+ years experience in developing technology solutions.
- 5+ years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable to the client's needs.
- Relevant salesforce platform development experience
- Relevant salesforce certifications
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.