Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Technical Architect to create artefacts of practical value with an emphasis on identifying current technical capability maturity, reuse opportunities and technical assurance that support the business priorities for a Whole of Government project.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for six months with possible 6-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
Please note the role initially be required to work remotely and in the longer term, onsite.
In this role you will:
- Develop and implement the technical strategy for the product
- Liaise with stakeholders across both client and agencies to ensure the solution design meets requirements
- From design to delivery, ensure project scope is aligned to maximise the reuse of existing components and aligns with the core architecture
- Create, communicate and ensure the adherence to proven established design patterns and principals which protect data integrity and control the scope of projects
- Ensure developed or modified application components align with the business, architecture and solution performance goals
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate
- Experience working as a Technical Architect at the enterprise or Whole of Federal Government (WOfG level)
- Experience running technical workshops and applying co-design and technical design methods
- Experience in delivering and presenting Technical Architecture artefacts
- Experience in subject matter that pertains to the operations of the government service delivery
- Experience in using Technical Architecture tools
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile product development, particularly Jira
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #202692
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.