Our Federal Government is seeking a skilled Technical - Applications Developer to engage in the following:
1.Packaging of windows-based application software in accordance with existing packaging standards and procedures for a large and complex environment
2. Deliver high level solutions, including managing and documenting third level problem resolution. Make sure solutions are in place to prevent similar issues from reoccurring.
3. Participate in the creation and maintenance of process documentation, along with its implementation.
4. Interacting with clients and vendors for the creation of application packages.
5. Provide reports to management and clients as needed.
6. This position does not involve direct supervision of staff.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 Months with Possible Extension, located at our Client's Gungahlin, Canberra location.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #204249
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.