ABOUT THE ROLE
the Senior Dynamics Functional Analyst will be instrumental in the migration from AX 2009 to Dynamics 365 F&O. The Functional Analyst will consult with key stakeholders across the business to understand their business requirements and define functional specifications in a manner that can be developed into technical solutions.
- Work with Business SME's to design & enable optimal business processes using Dynamics 365.
- Identify solution gaps, complete design workshops and prepare functional design documentation.
- Define D365 data structures and data ETL processes for data migration requirements
- Ensures user stories are at a good enough quality to be Independent, Negotiable, Valuable, Estimates, Sized Appropriately, Testable (INVEST principle)
- Work with the Technical Team to assist in the planning and executing the testing of D365 and integrated third-party systems.
- Lead training sessions for key functionality and new enhancements
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, specifically in Retail environments.
- Experience working in a Functional Consultant type capacity where you have been tasked with engaging SME's and stakeholders for requirements gathering and process mapping.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- The ability to analyse and explain complex digital systems and concepts in accessible language.
- Experience in developing of Business Cases for technical solutions to business problems.
- Highly collaborative style, able to engage with a diverse range of stakeholder to meet targets.
- Technical understanding and experience working with Microsoft's Power Automate platform, (Power Apps, Power Automate / Flow and Power BI)
- Experience working with Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure
For more information, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote the job title
Looking forward to hearing from you!