Our client is seeking to engage a Technical Analyst with proven delivery of successful projects to agile and enterprise business development platforms, including DevOps and Product Line Management.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Proven delivery of successful projects which included a transition to agile and enterprise business development platforms, and changes to Support Models including DevOps and Product Line Management
- Extensive experience in working with external vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
- Sound understanding of modern digital technology & trends.
- Business and/or System Analysis skills and experience such as requirements definition/ user story creation, information gathering, discovery and/or specification development.
- Demonstrated experience in defining design patterns.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with executive management, peers and technical consultants/specialist both internal and external.
- Strong written communication skill for conveying associated complex ICT architectures and concepts into easily and accurately understood information.
- Leadership, guidance and direction as part of working within teams consisting of project staff, customers, account executives, project managers, operational staff and designers, to ensure the delivery of solution options and technical cost estimates, in line with solution architectures and agreed project solution designs.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and implement architectural analysis, design and application of enterprise, solution and risk/security architecture on ICT initiatives, strategies, ideas and/or concepts
- Extensive experience in process mapping, business case development, benefits capture/realisation and presentations
- A good understanding of agile toolsets (demand management, requirements management, test management, agile performance, etc.)
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651