Our client, a well-known Not-For-Profit, is hiring for a Technical Analyst. You will be able to provide operational support to the Program Manager, ensuring alignment between the Program's objectives and goals, analysing technical information, and aligning it to the business strategies and procedures in meeting project goals.
- Work closely with the Program Leadership team, maintaining technical knowledge across the program, including the solution is understood; technical constraints are understood and impact to effort and implementation schedule is understood
- Ensures technical documentation, including current and future state process maps is maintained within the agreed system and format.
- Work with the Testing team to write test scripts
- Support the SMEs throughout UAT
- Maintain the Risks and Issues registers
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Experience facilitating workshops and interviews to collect information from a diverse range of stakeholders
- Well organized and self-managed
- Experience in working in an Agile program
- Ability to confidently engage with internal stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in direction whilst keeping controls, procedures and documentation updated
If this sounds like you hit the apply button with your latest CV in word format.
Or else you can reach out to Kanika Arora with Job Reference number- 248529