To be the entry point for all work that will be delivered to this Global Enterprise Team. To validate and set up all solutions to ensure they are standard and repeatable and provide the right customer experience. To set customers up as they consume the products for all CSM teams.
The duties of the Technical Analyst:
- Set up mid to small customers for the functions so they Aline with strategy.
- Help build the solution with the Integrator and the service creation team.
- Report back to Demand & Design for consolidated reporting.
- Calculate effort required at each internal (build and run) of Service Central (SNOW)
- Identify changes to the standard solution to the leadership team
- Ensure all tools including Service central (SNOW) and accesses required are set up
- Set up required training (&/or run training)
- Update or create customer required documentation
- Create or update knowledge articles for teams
- Report back to process leads for changes in process
- Test process and tools prior to a customer going live
- Seek the required endorsements necessary
- Ensure teams are ready to operate
- Identify risks and mitigate
- Communicate progress of deliverable to stakeholders
The Skills you will have:
- Solving problems of moderate complexity
- Experience with Service Now (snow Service Central)
- Gathering data and analysing
- Reporting experience
- Documents writing
- Developing and executing improvement plans
- Experience in identifying risks and mitigating risks
- ITIL V3
- Change management exposure
We can only accept Australian PR holders or Citizens
You MUST submit your resume in a WORD format