- 12 months Fixed Term Contract
- Location: North Sydney
- Property & Casualty (P&C) experience essential
Our client a leading insurance company is currently looking for a Senior Agile Business Analyst with P&C insurance experience to join its IT team on a 12 months fixed term contract. Working closely with business stakeholders you will be a key player in a large global initiative. You will be responsible for producing project documentation such as requirements traceability matrix and solution requirements (user stories) and providing input to the business and implementation plan.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate workshops/meetings to gather the business needs
- Review high-level project plan and project charter from the business analysis perspective and provide estimates for Business Analysis activities
- Analyse the business needs, liaise with business stakeholders to gather the detailed requirements and document them using appropriate tools (User Stories, Visio, etc.)
- Work with the Change Management team in the region to understand the priority requests from the regional stakeholders, analyse and understand the frequency and business impact of the changes.
- Analyse the impact of any regulatory changes to the system
- Conduct Requirements walkthrough sessions with the design and development team and support through the design and development phase
- Participate in scrum meetings
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience within the P&C insurance sector
- Experience working within scrum teams
- Experience with the Agile Delivery Methodology
- Strong Documentation Skills
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
Great Chance to join a global project - Our client is looking to organise interviews next week- Apply Now!!!