Our client is seeking to engage a Project Administrator to manage the schedules for Vehicle installations at clients sites.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Arrange and organise monthly programming build schedules for vehicle installation subcontractors.
- Ensuring depots and subcontractors receive all equipment to perform vehicle installations in accordance with the build schedule.
- Conducting continual improvement reviews for the vehicle installation and de-installation process.
- Scheduling and providing regular reviews for Over-The-Air-Programming (OTAP) jobs.
- Conducting subscriber Alias change requests from Agencies and maintaining the asset database.
- Compiling and distributing the SNR report - ensuring report is kept inside 30 days (where possible) and liaising with subcontractors and agencies to resolve any outstanding tickets.
- Support training activities to ensure all stakeholders understand processes and procedures.
- Liaising with the NOCC for subscriber enquiries and issues.
- Assisting with modifications & organising the supply of vehicles with the agencies
- Updating the fleetmap with new subscribers and units that are returned.
- Perform all work according to applicable quality standards.
- Perform all work to according to procedures and instructions.
- Achieve timelines while maintaining high quality standards.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.