My client, a major global financial institution are looking to bring on a Power BI Developer, who has excellent busines analyst skills with application support knowledge to support a growing project for an initial 6 months. You will be working to support and enhance the various applications across the system lifecycle to meet the customer service needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will be results driven and customer focused. You will promote a culture of exceptional customer service, translating requirements into business strategy. You will not be one to shy away from a challenge and will take a collaborative approach to your work. You will also demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
- Ensure that business needs are being met by all applications
- Involvement in fixes and enhancements to existing applications and reporting in addition to any new applications
- Maintenance of technical documentation to support application design and changes
- Development and maintenance of forms or scripting automation processes to support the various stakeholders
- Hands-on involvement in the day-to-day running of applications and supporting systems
- Other duties as required
- Experience in form design and interactive form objects including but not limited to Adobe LiveCycle Designer, Acrobat Pro and InfoPath
- Prior knowledge of the banking and finance sector
- Knowledge of API's and Robotics or Automation scripting
- DocuSign experience highly desirable
- Experience with Power BI, Power Automate or similar
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 200621.