This reputable organization is seeking a Technical Support & Development Analyst. This is an initial six-month contract with possible extensions.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
This role is within the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Team and will supply support to key applications include components of Open Text suite and M365 including Teams, SharePoint and Power Platform.
Key functions of the role are:
- Provide friendly, knowledgeable and efficient responses to address and resolve service desk requests with compliance to applicable SLA
- Co-ordinate with ECM and other BTS team members where applicable to quickly address the customer requests
- Support other members of the ECM team during times of peak demand
- Take part in other Project and Micro Project related activities where needed including development or enhancement of relevant applications
- Take part in customer guidance and training related activities around the usage and support of ECM technology platforms
- Assist in the delivery of key projects including upgrade or decommissioning of legacy systems or platforms and migration or archival of related content.
- Provide appropriate technical knowledge to address business problems.
- Document knowledge and solutions in accordance with BTS standards, governance processes and ways of working.
The successful candidate will possess:
- This role requires basic understanding of some or all the following applications and languages:
- M365 especially MS Teams
- Nintex Workflows
- PowerApps and PowerAutomate
- SP2010 and SP2013 (i.e. InfoPath, Term Store, Content Types)
- Experience in Content Server/OpenText Suit and JIRA will be a plus
- Ability to deal with challenging customers and providing them with solution to their problems while complying with governance and development standards.
Please apply now, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote Job # 208984.